Vegan Events Cornwall are excited to announce Newquay's first ever Vegan Christmas Market!
Showcasing the crème de la crème (dairy-free of course!) of local vegan entrepreneurs and vegan friendly businesses, this will be a great opportunity to treat yourself and your loved ones to some awesome and unique vegan gifts and edible treats (which are of course all suitable for non-vegans as well!). There will also be some great prizes up for grabs in our Christmas charity raffle (more info below)!
The market will be taking place at Newquay's favourite local hangout, Whiskers Bar (6pm-9pm), where there will be copious amounts of mulled wine and a range of local/organic beers and ciders on offer. One of Whiskers' resident DJs Dave Spenceley/ Sir Vinyl (Dancehall/ Afro - Tropical) will be spinning tunes from 8pm onwards - so be sure to come equipped with your dancing shoes and funkiest shirt (or Christmas jumper)!!!
Stallholders confirmed so far:
• Sloth and Sparrow Catering will be dishing up some next level vegan cuisine!
• Renaissance Cakery
- Irresistible cakes, brownies and cookies you wont believe are vegan!
- Ethical, sustainable and organic vegan clothing with a message.
• Nature's Treats
- Handcrafted cakes, truffles and desserts, free from refined sugar, palm oil, and gluten containing ingredients.
• Maia Walczak Art
- Award winning illustrator, author and surf/skate inspired artist.
• Jon Dale
- Local raw vegan food and foraging expert.
• Bloom Yoga with Ashleigh
- Newquay based vinyāsa yoga teacher offering group and private classes.
• Purple Rubys Jewellery
- One of a kind jewellery hand-made with sea glass, beach treasures, glass beads and handmade woven beads.
• Charlotte East - Arbonne Independent Consultant
- Superior botanical-based vegan cosmetic and health products.
• Iris Bluebird
- Wellness through nature's most powerful essential oils.
• ReWilding Books
- Thought provoking and inspiring books which challenge the status quo!
- Refillable and eco-friendly household/personal cleaning products and accessories.
• The Cornish Vegan Soap Co.
- 100% natural and vegan soaps beautifully handmade in Cornwall.
Be sure to try your luck in our Christmas raffle! We have some great prizes up for grabs, kindly donated by our stallholders, and all proceeds from the raffle will be split between the amazing Last Chance Hotel, Animal Rescue and Rehome. Cornwall and Animal Aid.
• Vegan tea and cake for two at Begin V Bodmin • A Generation-V T-shirt • A 1 hour tailored holistic treatment from Healing Hands Newquay(www.healinghandsnewquay.co.uk) • A book/book voucher from ReWilding Books • Festive sweet treats from Renaissance Cakery • A bundle of Arbonne goodies • A session at Bloom Yoga with Ashleigh for you and a friend •
The first 25 people through the door will get 2-4-1 raffle tickets!
See you there!
This event is suitable for Children, Dogs and Non-Vegans :D
Vegan Events Cornwall is kindly sponsored by Begin V Bodmin & Mint And Marjoram.